Friday, October 21, 2005

Of toddlers and Keith Relf

I collect old music clips in video format.

I have discovered that my 2 year old likes Yardbirds videos-she sits in especially rapt attention when Keith Relf is the subject of the camera.

Tonight, my wife (who works nights) put up a webcam just so little Ree could watch her mommy. However, little Ree mumbled and pointed at the screen until.....

I pulled up a Yardbirds clip :)

I informed my wife that she had lost a popularity contest to Keith Relf. She was surprised, but I wasn't. The guy kicked ass, and had people like Jimmy Page and Jeff Beck behind him-my daughter obviously has superior musical tastes. That's not so hard to understand, is it?

2 Comments:

Blogger Chris said...

Thanks for reading my blog and leaving a comment. I will have to add this place to my blogroll.

8:41 PM  
Blogger Jolly Roger said...

Shannon,

Keith Relf was a neat guy, and most Yardbirds stuff still holds up well today.

MJ,

I recommend adding Reconstitution (http://reconstitution.lakedwellers.com) instead-that's my political blog.

7:24 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home