Saturday, November 05, 2005

And sometimes, I question the wisdom of bothering

I decided to shampoo an upstairs room carpet tonight. So I lugged all my stuff up, and I took my little girls up with me. 4 and 2 years of age, and not all that big for their ages. I turned them loose to play in their room while I worked the carpet.

An hour and a half later, I had the carpet straightened up. So I went to see them.

What two small children can do to a room is stunning to behold.

They can empty out dressers.
They can clear any covered surface of anything sitting on it.
They can make entire floors disappear under several inches of clothing and toys.

Clean one room, lose one room. I don't feel like I got much done tonight :(

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Rooms can be cleaned again and again. It's okay. :)

love you,
TG

12:47 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home